Some wifi routers are complicated to set up. But Linksys Velop login is simple with the Linksyssmartwifi.com login process. The Linksyssmartwifi setup wizard makes it simple with a few taps. After completing the setup, you can enable DMZ settings and Mac cloning which is very tough, but you can do it using the setup process on our website. Let us follow the Linksys Velop ac1000 setup and login process through the following steps.
Excellent features of your Linksys AC1000 router
- Downstream, it goes up to 16 channels, and upstream, it goes up to 4 channels to avoid the monthly charges of any internet provider.
- Its Gigabit Ethernet ports give the fastest wired speed to connect your router or computer.
- Though, it is much smaller in size yet bigger in power. It is best for transmitting the WIFI signals to the WIFI router.
- And it also supplies excellent range throughout the entire house.
- Whether you place it in the centre or a corner of your house, it barely affects the signal strength.
Linksys Velop ac1000 Login instructions in a few clicks
- Launch a web browser on your configuration device, which can be a computer or a laptop.
- You have to click on the web browser installed on your device. Clear its history and cookies.
- Enter the Linksys smartwifi.com login address in the address bar and hit the OK button.
- Once you hit the OK button, you will receive the Linksys Velop login page.
- On this Velop login page, enter the required username and password to access the Basic homepage of your AC1000 router.
- As you access the Basic Linksys router login page of your device, go to the settings and change the default login credentials.
Linksys Velop router reset guide
Do you not want to lose your Linksys router login and default configuration? If yes, keep a backup and re-install after login back into your Linksys Velop firmware. You might be thinking, why do we need a reset? You need to reset your Linksys AC1000 router when it is not performing well. Sometimes, you lose network connectivity even after a successful configuration. It means you need a reset. If your router is not working well, a reset is mandatory.
- For the reset process, you need to find a reset button on your Linksys Velop ac1000.
- Once you see the reset button, press it using a mobile screw or your hairpin.
- Press the button for at least a few seconds, and then release it.
- After ten to fifteen seconds, you will see that the router LED is blinking orange.
- Blinking the orange LED on your Linksys router shows it is booting up.
- Wait for five minutes, and let your Linksyssmartwifi setup device start normally.
- After that, you can log in and access the default Linksys router login page using the default credentials.
- After that, go to the settings in your router and back up all your settings.
Firmware update guide for the AC1000 router
Have you done the setup process of your Linksyssmartwifi router using the linksyssmartwifi.com? If yes, then check for the Linksys Velop firmware update also. It will enhance the features and performance of your router.
- After login into the Linksyssmartwifi setup page, go to the settings.
- Under the settings, tap the menu option and click on the Administration tab.
- Check for the firmware upgrade fields>check for updates.
- In this, you will find an update for your Linksys Velop ac1000 router.
- Click on the update tab to initiate the firmware update process.
Do not disturb the firmware update process with any external activity. Once the firmware update finishes, login back into your Linksys Velop firmware page. You will see that the firmware is on its most upgraded version. You will also find a lot of newly added features in your Linksys Velop login AC1000 router. For any further information, contact our customer care executives and get the best suggestions on your tips.