Your Linksys range extender RE6300 is the best range extender by the Linksys. But, if you are not aware of the Linksys Wifi extender login and setup process, or you are not tech-friendly, you will find it difficult to set up and work with your range extender. In this article, we will be letting you know about the process of how we can arrange the Linksys extender setup and reset. Although, the Linksys Range Extender is quite simple to set up.
Linksys Extender setup
- Plug your range extender in a power slot near the router only. Or you can place it in the same room with the linksyssmartwifi router.
- Connect your Linksys extender setup device with the router using an Ethernet cable. You can also connect it via the wireless network of your router.
- After that, connect a computer to the LAN port of your router using another Ethernet cable, and turn it on.
- Install a web browser on your computer. But, if it already has a browser, delete the browsing history, bugs, and caches.
- Check the LED lights on your range extender and the router. Your Linksys RE6300 extender will show solid blue LED, whereas the router will have solid white LED.
Linksys extender RE6300 login within a few steps
- Http://extender.linksys.com users should navigate the interface from their device used with your Linksys RE6300 wifi extender.
- Connect your Wi-Fi Range extender with a computer in the predominant setup process.
- You should type in the login web URL extender.linksys.com into the search engine of the web directory to get the Linksys router login page.
- Your wireless range extender and the login page will appear on the Linksys extender login screen.
- The login screen will require you to fulfil the default username and password of your range extender.
- It can configure the admin and the management table of your wifi range extender. Now, you can change the default login settings of your range extender.
Linksys extender reset via Linksys extender setup page
Is your Linksys range extender not working and losing the connection again and again? It means your Linksys extender needs a reset or firmware update. Although, the reset can sort out most of the problems. This Linksys extender reset needs to get extender.linksys.com through the web browser to solve internet connectivity. Here you have given the few steps you would require to reset your Linksys range extender.
The foremost cause is to plug in the device that is your Range extender to the wall socket near the router. Then connect the computer or the laptop device with the extender using an Ethernet cable. Check the flash of your LED light to confirm the power. It may require you to press the power button again if the extender cannot turn on after wall plugging.
Open the browser and launch it. Then the browser will require a search engine in which you need to enter the web extender.linksys.com. Then it comes to the Linksys login page. The login page needs the SSID and the password of your router. Take the details from the extender’s top panel and use them on the login page. Now you have reached the Linksys extender dashboard.
From the Dashboard, go to Setup, Administration, and find the option “Linksys extender factory reset.” Hit the RESET key now if you see that your Linksys range extender is having rapid blinking LED light, then you sit calmly as your extender has set to its factory default settings.
As you would press the Factory Default Reset key, your Linksys range extender will be set to the default settings that it had when you purchased it for the first time. After the reset process, it becomes important login back into your extender. And then, connect to the web interface of your router using extender.linksys.com.